Note: Two-factor authentication is now available for all subscriptions.
When two-factor authentication is enabled you can no longer log in just by entering your password, you will also need to enter a time-based security code from your phone.
Our implementation is compatible with OTP apps such as:
- Google Authenticator for iOS,
- Google Authenticator for Android, and
- Microsoft Authenticator for Windows Phone
Enabling two-factor authentication
1. Go to Settings > General. Then Select "Enable two-factor authentication".
2. Enter your password and scan the QR code in your OTP smartphone App.
3. Enter your OTP security code from your smartphone app.
4. Success! Two-factor authentication is now enabled.
Contact us if you have any questions about two-factor authentication or about our security practices in general.