A CMS for building your intranetPapyrs works like a CMS (Content Management System) for intranet pages. Like you would expect from a CMS, it includes a rich text editor to add information and write documents directly on these pages. Next to standard documents, however, it is also possible to add many other (interactive) widgets, without needing any technical knowledge. For example, just by drag & drop you can add widgets for navigation, discussions, social media (e.g. Twitter, YouTube), checklists, sharing files, and more. With support for adding custom code, third party widgets can also be integrated on pages. The editor can not only be used for writing documents, adding information and widgets, but also for building online interactive forms directly on the pages. This way, the intranet pages can also act as business apps to collect and process all kinds of data and requests/workflows (e.g. for expense tracking, leave of absence requests, time sheets, event registration, customer feedback and much more).
Benefits & Feature overview
- An easy to use online web application to create a hosted intranet with drag & drop.
- Administrators or page creator can set permissions, and all users or subgroups with edit permissions can collaborate on these pages.
- Pages can also be shared with external users, or made public
- With a complete version history, it is easy to visually track changes, and view or restore old versions.
- Collect data & process requests with custom online forms. (see Custom online forms)
- Need many similar documents? Use the copy page feature to use pages as templates.
- Users can comment directly on the pages with a discuss widget, or post messages on the activity stream.
- With a powerful, find as you type, full text search bar, it's easy to find and jump to another page, discussion, document, contact or submitted form.
Not using Papyrs yet? Give it a try — free trial!