Papyrs for Microsoft Windows networksDoes your organization already have a Windows network? In that case Papyrs can integrate seamlessly with network you already have in place. Integrating Papyrs with your Windows Network has a number of great benefits:
- Adding many people to Papyrs has never been easier. It just takes two clicks. All their contact information (including name, email address, phone number) will be synchronized automatically so you don't have to fill out the contact information twice.
- Users can log in without a username or password, so there's nothing to forget. For as long as their computers are trusted by the Domain Controller (which is entirely under your control) they can access Papyrs and otherwise they'll be shut out.
- Single Sign-On greatly improves adoption and intranet engagement rates. An intranet that isn't in active use reaches only a fraction of its true potential. You can keep inviting guests and other external users. Papyrs can mix and match different login systems for different users. You can even use Papyrs for Google Apps and Papyrs with Integrated Windows Authentication side by side.
- Extra Secure connection. When people don't need a username and password to log in then you won't have to worry about people being careless with their passwords. And communication between Papyrs and the Windows Domain server supports strong (online banking grade) encryption.
- Easily add people from your existing Windows network to Papyrs.
- Synchronize contact information on your existing network to Papyrs.
- Active Directory Authentication – users can log in to Papyrs with their existing username and password.
- Single Sign-On – automatically log on to Papyrs from computers in a Windows Domain, using their Windows username and password.
Papyrs LDAP is compatible with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), and Apple Open Directory, and Linux OpenLDAP.Papyrs LDAP is supported for all Large subscription packages and above. For information about how Papyrs LDAP works see the Papyrs LDAP documentation.
Not using Papyrs yet? Give it a try — free trial!