Automatic BackupsBackups are a crucial part of any document system. With Papyrs there are multiple backup systems in place. Every night we make backups of all your Papyrs data. In addition you can create a personal backup of your Papyrs data for your own use.
- All Papyrs pages use versioning so you can always view/retrieve/restore a previous version of a page.
- All data is stored on multiple physical hard drives so if a drive fails no data will be lost.
- All data is replicated on different physical servers so when a single server goes away no data will be lost.
- In addition nightly backups are created of all data (customer data, emails, pages, attachments, etc). Multiple sets of backups are archived to prevent data loss in case of backup corruption.
- The nightly backup sets are also copied to several physical locations, just in case.
Manual BackupsAccount administrators can create a one-click backup of their entire Papyrs site. You can find the Backup page by navigating to Settings > Account > Manage Backups.
The backup archive contains:
- Pages, with
- Image Galleries,
- Attached Files,
- Forms, with for each record:
- Meta information,
- Record data,
- Attached files,
After starting the backup process it may take a while until your backup is ready for download. Once it is, you'll receive an email with a download link to the backup archive.