Papyrs Uptime and Availability
It goes without saying that availability of an intranet service is of critical importance. When Papyrs becomes part of your daily life even occasional downtime can get very aggravating.
To make sure Papyrs is fully operational nearly 100% of the time we've taken the following precautions:
- All customer data is mirrored (RAID 1) to different physical hard drives. So if a hard drive fails Papyrs will continue to function without a hitch.
- Papyrs servers are protected by firewalls. This is the first layer of defense.
- A virus scanner monitors the integrity of the system software on the Papyrs servers.
- All traffic between Papyrs and our customers is encrypted by strong SSL/TLS encryption. The same technology that makes online banking safe.
- The Papyrs servers are physically secured and monitored 24/7. For details see: Security Brochure (pdf)
- Backups are made every night of all customer data and backups are kept in multiple locations for extra safety.
- In addition, user data is continuously mirrored to multiple (physical) servers.
Papyrs is trusted by many companies all around the world. By financial services firms and by research institutions. By marketing agencies and by real estate brokers. Companies of all sorts and sizes rely on Papyrs every day to get their work done. And we won't let them down.
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at email@example.com.