Simple document managementYou can write documents directly in Papyrs, using the rich text editor. When a page is updated, people following the page can see at a glance which parts have been changed.
You can also attach existing files and documents to pages. Add an attachment widget and drag & drop files directly from your PC or Mac to the page. Using the fine-grained permission settings for pages, you can set exactly who has access to which documents.
It's also easy to collect documents from others. For example, you can easily build a form for a job vacancy, where applicants can attach their CV or other files.
Overview of features & benefits
- Share important information directly on a page using the rich text editor.
- Keep a full version history of any changes you make on a page.
- Email notifications show you at glance which parts on a page have been changed.
- Easily attach files and documents to your page (drag & drop!).
- Use folders to create a hierarchical structure for your pages.
- Use fine-grained permission settings for pages to set who has access to which information.
- Save time needed to search shared drives for document (changes), setting up a file server, using FTP, or emailing documents back and forth.
- Easily share pages and files with external contractors and clients
- Create forms to collect documents
Not using Papyrs yet? Give it a try — free trial!