Simple document managementYou can write documents directly in Papyrs, using the rich text editor. When a page is updated, people following the page can see at a glance which parts have been changed.
You can also attach existing files and documents to pages. Add an attachment widget and drag & drop files directly from your PC or Mac to the page. Using the fine grained permission settings for pages, you can set exactly who has access to which documents.
It's also easy to collect documents from others. For example, you can easily build a form for a job vacancy, where applicants can attach their CV or other files.
Overview of features & benefits
- Share important information directly on a page using the rich text editor.
- Keep a full version history of any changes you make on a page.
- Email notifications show you at glance which parts on a page have been changed.
- Easily attach files and documents to your page (drag & drop!).
- Use folders to create a hierarchical structure for your pages.
- Use fine grained permission settings for pages to set who has access to which information.
- Save time needed to search shared drives for document (changes), setting up a file server, using FTP, or emailing documents back and forth.
- Easily share pages and files with external contractors and clients
- Create forms to collect documents
Not using Papyrs yet? Give it a try — free trial!