Papyrs is a great way to collaborate with others online. You can create pages for different projects, assignments or whatever you are working on. You can share pages within a team, or invite others to join via email (for example external contracts, clients, or students). Then, add all the content you need right on the pages: information, images, social media, files, and much more. Discuss progress, questions and comments directly on the page. Add forms to pages where people can submit feedback, solutions to assignments or requests.
- Create pages with all the information in one place.
- Keep a full history of all previous page changes.
- Invite others to share information, collaborate on documents, participate in discussions, or keep track of progress.
- Share files, documents and information.
- Keep people up to date with email notifications.
- Add forms to collect feedback, solutions, requests and so on.
- A great way to work together in businesses, teams, or education.
Not using Papyrs yet? Give it a try — free trial!