We believe small businesses are looking for an intranet solution that's fast to deploy, affordable, easy to use, has a high adoption rate, and comes with just the feautes you need (and without the ones you don't).Design and the effectiveness of an intranet
We have a strong focus on usability and interface design. Not just because we like to work with pretty things, but we also believe the design is functional by increasing user adoption and engagement of the intranet. As the intranet serves as a central place for all communication and information, the usefulness and effectiveness increases with the number of users that use it daily.Everybody is a power user
It's also the daily users that know best what they need from an intranet. That means the software should empower them to create an intranet that matches the way they work. If every change has to be made by the IT department, this results in both a frustrating user experience, as well as an intranet not designed by the people who need to use it. We think that all users should be able to be power users and contribute to the intranet. This doesn't mean we compromise on features though, so everything from secure sharing to version history to powerful search is there.TCO
This also significantly brings down the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of an intranet. There's no training, external consultants or a (large) IT department involved in setting up, maintaining or using the intranet. You can get started in minutes rather than weeks, and everything is drag & drop. Papyrs is fully hosted, so we'll take care of everything from backups to server maintenance and software updates. With your intranet in the cloud, it's also accessible from anywhere, any time.A modern, social intranet
Next to document management, forms and wiki-like web documents, Papyrs also has social features built right in, and integrated with other features. The activity stream for example shows all activity in a certain department or accross all users, from content updates, to recently filled-out forms, and status changes of requests. Just like feeds in social networks, it's a great way to centralize and keep track of discussions, or for Q&A. Inline comments can also be added directly to a page, to discuss a project or collaborate with clients for example. Other features include a people directory, user profiles and social media widgets.
Overview & Benefits
- Easy to use drag & drop interface everyone can use. No technical knowledge required!
- Designed with the daily end user in mind, not just for technical consultants.
- No training required. Get started in seconds.
- Fully hosted, cloud based solution: no hosting, installation or configuration hassle or costs.
- Always use the latest version — upgrades and updates included.
- Use the WYSIWYG editor to create a complete intranet site: from wiki-like web documents to interactive internal web pages
- Easily add online custom forms to collect information and process request workflows.
- Fine-grained permission settings.
- Social features built right in: activity streams, people directory, profile pages and social media widgets.
- Categorize information in folders.
- Secure password-protected intranet site with SSL encryption.
- A central place to share all your company's discussions, forms, information and files.
- Theme editor to match page layouts and colors to your company's style.
- Powerful find-as-you-type, full text search. Search pages, forms, people and documents.
- Optional integration and Single Sign-On with Google Apps.
- Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) with Single Sign-On for Windows networks.
- Share or publish pages to create an extranet.
- API for further integration with existing software.
- Interested? Try the free trial!